Interim Management Accountant
Management Accountant (6 month interim contract)
- Construction Industry.Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or AAT strong breadth of Management Accounting experience.6 month maternity cover.
About the CompanyBased in North Lincolnshire, my client is one of the UK’s largest privately owned multidisciplinary businesses pioneering engineering solutions across the transport and infrastructure and energy and industrial sectors. The need has arisen to recruit a strong and capable interim management accountant to support the Financial Controller across a range of month end duties.
About the role
- Prepare Management Accounts to strict deadlines for assigned companies.
- Review of period AROC, WIP and contract accruals.
- Detailed overhead analysis.
- Prepare monthly accounting accruals / prepayments.
- Prepare month end journal vouchers for input into the general ledger.
- Assist in the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Assist with statutory accounts and audit requirements.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain the fixed assets register.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA or AAT or Qualified by Experience, you will already possess a wide variety of management accounting skills with the ability to convey financial information in a confident and persuasive manner. You will have proven analytical and reporting skills through advanced knowledge of excel in addition to excellent organisational skills and an attention to detail.Previous Construction Industry Experience would be an advantage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80682760