SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for an exciting high growth international FMCG business in Burton. This is an exciting time to join the business as they go through a further step change in strategy and are undertaking a business improvement project.
As the Financial Controller, you will be looking after the international division and reporting directly into the International Managing Director, with a dotted line into the Group Finance Director.
- Finance lead for the international business, managing a highly performing team in the UK and internationally
- Business Partner and support the International Managing Director with strategic and commercial planning, providing financial reporting to drive business decisions
- Manage change and business improvement projects
- Develop functional reporting framework and accurate P&L reporting
- Define drivers to measure business performance
- Develop incentive schemes for the business and sales teams
- PI development, particularly around stock
- Integrate best practice for the business
You will be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience of working in a senior commercial finance position. You will have experience of working in a retail/FMCG fast paced environment, with experience of trading and stock. You will have strong commercial and business acumen with experience of business partnering and providing support to grow a business. You will have gravitas and excellent communication and influencing skills. You will also have experience of driving change and business improvement and implementing processes and reporting frameworks.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work in a commercial role, where you can implement and drive change and growth. It is a newly created role, so offers the opportunity for you to create and make a name for yourself in a short amount of time.
If this sounds like the commercial opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80667424