Health and Safety Reporting Analysis Coordinator
Health and Safety Reporting Analysis Coordinator - 35k-45K plus package based near Mayfair
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a newly created position as a Health and Safety Reporting Analysis Coordinator. This newly created position will offer an individual outstanding training and development and to be a valuable member of a growing Health and Safety Assurance team within a highly reputable Rail and Civil Engineering organisation operating in the South of England.
In a small nutshell, the successful Health and Safety Reporting Analysis Coordinator will be responsible for a number of data and management systems. You will be office based, analysing data and producing reports and graphs from your findings to then report onto the Assurance Director.
Key responsibilities of this strategic and operational role include:
- Regular communication with the senior management team
- Analysing Qualitative data
- Producing regular reports and graphs from the data analysed
- Improving internal systems
The successful Health and Safety Reporting Analysis Coordinator will have:
- Experience dealing with a high volume of data
- Experience of producing reports, creating graphs, tables and other forms of presentations.
- Excellent communication and I.T Skills
- Confident when using Microsoft Excel
- No health and Safety qualifications are required but is beneficial.
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience within various industries.
In return the salary is £35-£45k + pension scheme + 26 days annual leave and bank holidays.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80678401