History Teacher - Secondary - Bradford Area
Our client school in Bradford, has an urgent need for a qualified History Teacher to join them on a temporary basis until the end of the academic year.
- Full time position teaching History at Key Stage 3 and 4
- Immediate start until July 2018
- Well facilitated 11-18 academy in Bradford
- Payment in line with M Scale (£22,467 - £33,160 annum)
Our client school are looking for an experienced and inspirational History teacher with strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver high quality teaching across KS3 and KS4. The ability to engage students and get the very best from them is essential as well as being a strong team player committed to successfully increasing progress in History. The academy has a caring, supportive ethos strengthened by Christian values designed to encourage students to enjoy learning and reach their potential.
The school is easily accessible for drivers and those using public transport, as they are situated off the M62 motorway and benefit from numerous bus services from Bradford and surrounding areas.
The ideal History teacher will have;
- UK QTS or relevant teaching based qualification specialising in History
- Previous experience teaching History at KS3 along with their specialism at GCSE
- Firm behaviour management and ability to quickly build rapport with students
- The ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons which encourage participation in History
If you are a History teacher looking to secure a position for the remainder of this academic year, please apply below, send a CV to and call Jonny on 0113 403 2200. Secure your perfect role for through Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80678230