Telecoms Provisioning Specialist Apprentice - 05348
Did you know your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing?
Baltic Training and Train to Win.TV are excited to be recruiting a Telecoms Provisioning Specialist Apprentice based in Fleet. Working with local telecoms companies, Train to Win.tv is a privately-owned telecoms training company offering white labelled support services to the telecom industry. Industry training such as introduction to Telecoms, hosted and SIP training along with telecoms regulatory training and regulatory compliance services. The coms national award finalist are now looking for an individual passionate about IT with great customer service skills to join their team.
A wise man once said, "The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity to grow" Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Apprenticeships are not an easy way out, they are a commitment and a journey on which you will learn to overcome challenges and breakdown barriers. With the help of employers, an apprenticeship offers a structured and practical approach to learning. You will train in way that supports you, while you develop the skills you need to be successful in the fastest growing sector in the UK. If you're looking to revolutionise the way you learn, you are looking for an apprenticeship.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Logging orders and Tickets on the CRM Ticketing system
- Provisioning and Post-Sales Support
- Dealing with support queries via Telephone and on-line fault reporting system including troubleshooting issues
- Creating Provision and Repair Instruction Manuals
- Fault management and ownership, working to SLAs and KPIs
- Remote testing of lines via portal interfaces
- Advising on CPE programming and facilities and Reporting faults to CP
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in ICT
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Networking Fundamentals
- Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- Business Process
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Coding and Logic
- Level 2 Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- Passion for IT
- Interest in working in the Comms Industry
- Understanding of what a telecoms business does
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Foundation Level IT Knowledge
- Understanding of basic networking fundamentals
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems
- Studied an IT based subject
- 5 GCSE's A-C
The future is bright
Upon completion of the 12 month programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £182.00 per week
- Full time (37.5 Hours per week) 9.00AM - 5.30PM
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
Location and travel
This role is based in Fleet, Surrey and is only a few minutes' walk away from Fleet train station and is easily accessible via a range of public transport including the 26, 478 and 7 bus.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80679990