A fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a Global Wholesaler and Designer to join a company that has an unbeleivable growth rate!
This is a brand new role as their FP&A Manager which will offer you a great amount of fresh challenges, opportunities and play part in a super fast paced team.
What is the role?
FP&A Manager - Reporting into the Cheif Financial Officer, along with supporting the US. You will partner with management and be responsible for delivery of forecasts, budgets and long term strategic plans. Along with presenting and being part of continuing the growth and opportunities for the business.
- Lead monthly financial close management reporting, forecasts and analysis including variance analysis for general FP&A
- Identify key business drivers and track performance
- Manage budgeting, operating plan and modellings tools
- Assist in valuation and acquisition analysis
- Qualified ACCA/ ACA / CIMA
- Minimum 8 years Financial Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Microsoft NAV ERP (preferred but not essential)
- Advanced Excel
- Previous experience at a manager or director level
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80671835