Manufacturing Integration Developer
An evolving motor vehicle manufacturer approaching a defining point within their history are seeking a Manufacturing Integration Developer focussing on delivering technological solutions necessary to support the vehicle manufacturing process and supporting systems.
Commutable from: Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Northampton, Leamington Spa, Redditch
Salary: £ 35,000 - £40,000 p.a.
Suitable for: Development Engineer, Integration Engineer, IT Systems Engineer, Manufacturing Systems Engineer
Support manufacturing Integration developments, across a wide variety of systems and functions
- Be responsible for the technical delivery of the full systems development life cycle, ensuring comprehensive, timely and quality outcomes
- Review requirements, functional specifications and testing strategies, offering / recommending alternative technical solutions.
- Provide a "Hands on approach" to technical and peer reviews
- Analyse and respond to all system issues and find appropriate robust resolutions when required
- Work closely with the Senior Business Analyst shaping developments
- Support process conception and re-engineering initiatives
- Develop a clear understanding of Company systems
- Documentation, support the development of specifications.
- Development Integration Engineers should be educated to at least HNC level, in a relevant IT discipline,
- As important is the experience of delivering solutions on a regular basis, able to provide demonstrable examples of solutions developed.
- Organised and have a structured approach to the delivery of projects
- Highly experienced working in ASP.net using C# and MS SQL Server
- Ideally the Development Integration Engineer should possess significant knowledge of development design principles
- Possess knowledge of database concepts specifically MSSQL
- Experience in a variety of programming languages and techniques, being able to suggest the most appropriate to satisfy requirements
- Experienced in the design of technical solutions and integration
- As Integration Development Engineer you will have experience with C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, CSS, Entity Frame Work, Microsoft SQL Server, TransactSQL
- Knowledge of modern front-end framework such as Angular would be beneficial.
- SSRS and experience in creating end user reports
- Experience with Source Control System Git
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Kelly Snelling or contact on 07880 196029 to discuss
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80686161