Property Compliance Administrator
My client, one of London's premier commercial and residential property companies, is looking for a Property and Compliance Administrator to join their West End offices.
They are looking for an organised and logical administrator to support their energetic sales team. This person MUST have previous compliance experience and have an advanced knowledge of AML, KYC and GDPR.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous compliance experience wanting to work in a rapidly growing company with lots of room for progression!
- Lead and advise on anti-money laundering queries from all departments
- Being up to date with relevant regulatory developments including AML (Anti Money Laundering)
- Following up clients set up on the database
- Ensuring due diligence for the customer is completed in a timely manner such as passport verification, companies house search, regulatory websites,sanction list check etc
- KYC and CDD of new clients is accurately carried out
- Ensuring quarterly checks are being conducted by monitoring the business changes
- Ensuring queries and complaints are handled, investigated and answered within a required timescale
- Making sure training and assistance is provided to the sales team and new starters on compliance matters
- Promoting and enhancing a strong branch-wide compliance culture
- Providing administrative support to the sales team by preparing files and power point presentations
- Various membership subscriptions and renewals are dealt with in a timely manner
- Completing weekly and quarterly department performance reports
- Electronic and hard copy filing is managed in a timely and efficient manner
- Administrative support is provided to all departments
- Guidance and support is provided to new and junior members
Knowledge and skills required:
- Advanced knowledge of AML,KYC,GDPR requirements
- Experience in AML client on boarding, compliance or risk function preferred
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently whilst meeting strict deadlines
- Thorough experience of an office environment
- Excellent team working skills
- Good command of written English
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to undertake duties without instruction
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft packages- Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply with your CV on-line.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Advertised by Office Angels, Oxford Circus branch.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80663594