Back End Team Engineer, Global eCommerce Leader - Relo Bangkok
Our client forms part of the world's leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology. Technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. They have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. They love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend their lead on the competition.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work will have an impact on what they do around the globe. Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. Theirs is a truly international team, making for an incredible technical creative melting pot.
What's stopping you from getting in touch?
- A Top-notch developer with extensive knowledge in Scala, Java?
- Someone with a strong background in design and implementation of scalable architecture and a good understanding of Algorithms, Data structures and design patterns?
- Hungry to learn new tools, languages and technologies?
Their Platform team is looking for developers to work on mission critical systems that deal with the designing and development of a system that serves millions of users a day.
What you'll need
- You will have 5+ years' experience under your belt developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using Scala and Java
- A minimum of one year of experience with Scala
- You have RDBMS knowledge (SQL Server, Oracle, MySql or other)
- Some plus if you have knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL (especially, but not only Cassandra), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ), Play framework, Akka library
- You have a Good command of the English language
- You are passionate about the craft of software development and constantly work to improve your knowledge and skills
What's on offer
- Work for a profitable business with the atmosphere of a fun start-up
- Work on interesting problems with a high degree of autonomy
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Role open to local and international applications - full visa sponsorship and relocate package available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80685368