Finance Analyst (6 month FTC)
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Job reference: 6163
Are you a bright finance or accounting graduate? Do you have what it takes to deliver exceptional service for an esteemed banking business? If you have the required skills and can commit to a 6 month contract, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a responsible, self-motivated graduate with a finance background to carry out an array of financial and management accounting duties. In return, they are offering a competitive salary and the chance to develop your career in a highly professional environment.
Main responsibilities include:
- Payroll costing
- Assembling payroll-related/confidential purchase invoices
- Sustaining private health and life insurance pre-payments
- Releasing supplier BACS payments
- Posting daily dealing errors
- Helping to prepare routine MI and Internal CRO Performance Packs
- Helping to update and streamline departmental processes
- Part or fully qualified accountant (AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA) OR be qualified by experience
- Knowledge of payroll costing
- Time management skills
- The ability to handle pressure
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to confidentiality
- Teamwork skills
- Committed to staying updated on market and regulatory developments concerning their role
If this role interests you, please apply today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80682752