Service Operations Engineer
Mirus IT Solutions is a business computer Services Company based in Milton Keynes founded by Paul Tomlinson in 2002. The focus of Mirus it to provide IT support in London, Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas. You will be part of a committed IT Services company providing high quality IT services. The aim is to provide the level of support a business would expect to receive from an internal IT team.
You will be an Engineer and part of the Service Operations Team that is managed by Richard Cook and has two Operations Engineers and two Operations Technicians who are responsible for ongoing support and development of our RMM tool (ConnectWise Automate).
You will be working with team colleagues and customers resolving service tickets relating to our RMM tool and you will have end-to-end ownership of problem resolution. As the Engineer you will also be developing and have full ownership of the RMM tool.
For this you will have:
- One+ years as a Technical Engineer working with RMM tools;
- Understanding of agent deployment and remote connection solutions;
- Excellent understanding of Active Directory including scripting;
- Demonstrable experience of supporting Microsoft OS and Microsoft Server.
Desirable skills include:
- Creation of monitor alerts;
- Experience using ConnectWise Automate or (Labtech);
- Microsoft MCSA / MCSE
- ITIL V3 Foundation;
- Installation and support of VLANs', DHCP, DNS or VPM;
- Installation, configuration and support of security solutions;
- Providing training for others on our RMM tool.
- First stage: This will be a 30-minute – 45-minute technical conversation with Richard Cook, Head of Service operations;
- Second stage: Is a face-to-face interview with Richard Cook, Head of Service Operations and a member of the Mirus IT Senior Management Team. There will be a written test as part of this stage.
- Final stage: This is offer and agreement of a start date. Start day is usually a Monday @ 9:30am dependent on your availability.
As a services business, we don’t have a product to sell. The key to our success is the service that is delivered and therefore the people that deliver it. We are proud to be an ‘Investors in People’ company. The benefits that we offer are –
- Contributory pension scheme – Up to 2%.
- A tailored professional and personal development plan.
- Receive up to 10 days training per annum, relevant to your position.
- Fully funded Open University degree.
- Employee share ownership scheme.
- When you join Mirus IT you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks from Perkbox.
- Support is just a phone call away with this valuable employee service that Mirus IT offer called EASEfrom Westfield Health.
- Free financial wellbeing advise and competitive loans through the Neyber platform.
- Cycle2Work Scheme.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Mtech Scheme (technology loans on discounted IT products).
- Work in attractive office space with plenty of off-street parking – The Mirus IT office has: Pool, darts, ping pong, private gym, American diner and think pods for those quiet times. Look around by clicking here.
- On-site weekly boot camp funded by Mirus IT.
- Take part in our regular events and activities outside of work. This is for charity or just for fun – Mirus Challenge.
Click on apply now and one of our Internal Recruiters will contact you, to discuss your experience and skill-set.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427517