Software Developer C Linux Networking
Software Developer Cambridge to £65k
Software Developer (C Linux Kernel). Utilise and develop your Software Developer skillset within a friendly and collaborative company who provide a fantastic work environment with a number of perks including regular social and sports events.
Global leader in networking solutions is seeking a Software Developer to design, develop and implement new features on the company’s flagship middleware product (a kernel bypass network solution). Utilising C technology, you will design and develop complex system level software involving networking, hardware, operating system / kernel and applications design. There will never be a dull moment as you will always have a range of complex and interesting projects to tackle.
Based a 10 minute walk away from central Cambridge, with free on-site parking, you will be joining a relaxed, friendly company who offer a number of company perks including regular sports and social events, daily fruit and cake, discounted gym membership and on site Pilates and table tennis.
- Extensive C development experience
- Good knowledge of Linux including Linux kernel device drivers
- Good knowledge of Networking, Ethernet or TCP/IP
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent record of academic achievement, having achieved a minimum 2.1 or above in Maths, Physics or Computer Science – ideally having gone to study at MSc or PhD level
As a Software Developer (C) you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 01372 476 565 to have a confidential discussion about this Software Developer (C) role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80664593