Campaign Delivery Manager
My client's vision is to help organisations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. With deployments in 60 countries, processing billions of digital touch points per month, they are a trusted cloud software and solutions provider to blue-chip businesses around the world. Organisations are faced with barriers and complexities when trying to transform how they engage with their customers in the world of digital communications and they are at the forefront of all that is hot in technology, from social media to artificial intelligence. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most innovative digital solutions on the market
The ideal Campaign Delivery Manager will help to drive the progression of the Bureau as a managed service with the existing client base and increase its exposure to other parts of our clients businesses. The focus of this role is to deliver client campaigns using the campaign platform. We are interested in you because you’re you and we’re pretty flexible, but there are some things that we feel really strongly about…
- Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around youCuriosity – A spirit of inquiry and a desire to understand; why?
- Curiosity – A spirit of inquiry and a desire to understand; why?
- Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector
- Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding
- Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great build sector specific awareness about our offering teams are made up of great people
A day in the life...
- You will take personal responsibility in the deployment of client campaigns with specific attention to detail of client campaigns with specific attention to detail
- Set-up and deploy cross-channel campaigns via SMS, MMS and email
- Liaise with mobile clients and other partners in the support of deploying customer campaigns support of deploying customer campaigns
- Ensure that all processes are followed which are explained in the bureau process documentation
- Provide client support for new requirements. This will also involve requirements gathering, project planning and customer workshops
- Provide support with client reporting requirements, liaising with the reporting team and providing information to clients where required
- Produce weekly report on activity to Head of Bureau
- Work with the development team in India on new capabilities for clients using the campaign
- Assist in the implementation of mobile optimised email capability
- Work with client campaign teams to give their customers the best experience
- Drive the progression of the Bureau as a managed service with the existing client base and increase its exposure to other parts of our clients businesses
- Manage the process (build/test/setup) following the SLAs (Service level Agreements between client and the company)
- Provide reporting and insight to campaign performance to existing clients
The must haves...
- At least 1 years experience working in campaign management (includes planning, deployment and evaluations)
- Experience in dreamweaver
- Experience using campaign deployment tools
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- HTML experience (HTML 5 would be an advantage)
- A technical background or strong interest in technology
- Process driven and results orientated
The nice to haves...
- A relevant degree
- At least 1 years experience working in the mobile industry
- 1 years Account Management experience
- Experience with using Microsoft office applications are desirable
- Experience in a CRM discipline is desirable
- Experience in using web-based applications to deploy client campaigns.
Think you fit the bill?
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talent in our business, we offer great opportunities to develop with us. If you believe you tick all of the boxes, we need to talk.
We’re committed to revolutionising service delivery and the way companies use mobile and digital technology to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Are you?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429260