Assembly Technician - Christchurch
3 month initial contract with the opportunity for extension and longer contracts.
Monday to Friday!
£14 an hour.
Acorn is currently recruiting for an award winning company who due to recent success are looking to expand their workforce.
Our client is looking for a Production Operative to join it's growing team.
If you are looking to further your career in manufacturing this is the role for you.
Main duties include:
- Interpret component maintenance manuals, service bulletins and other technical data; approved by the regulator required to perform the repair & overhaul duties.
- Perform a preliminary inspection of the unit - to include a diagnostic test, dis-assembly, cleaning & component inspection.
- Determine the material required to overhaul / repair.
- Repair / overhaul & assemble the unit in accordance with approved technical data.
- Perform final test of the unit in accordance with approved data to determine eligibility for return to service.
- Prioritise and process units in order to meet customer due dates.
- Process units in accordance with the Quality Management System and repair station manual & MOE.
To be considered for this position:
- For this role you will have experience working in a production environment or manufacturing company.
- Having a flexible approach to work is required.
- Having the ability to be able to function as part of a team within a lean manufacturing environment.
- You will have a 'can-do' attitude and good communications skills.
Please note free parking is available but this site is also close to public transport routes.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80671369