SRE/RM - Quant - Public Sector
- Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and the next step in your career?
This leading research agency, is based in a great London location, with modern and open plan offices. They are looking to hire either a Senior Research Executive or a Research Manager to join to work on a range of Public Sector and Social research projects. This role will suit someone who has a passion in this area and is looking to work in partnership with their clients. They offer a competitive salary and benefits for the right person.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a well-rounded researcher to work within a busy team on a range of ad hoc projects, with clear opportunity for progression.
You will have the chance to work on both quantitative and qualitative projects, from inception through to completion. You will be working on projects within the third sector, charity, local and central government, education and youth areas.
Key duties include:-
- Managing projects from start to finish
- Liaising with clients
- Designing research programmes
- Drafting proposals and attending pitches
- Drafting questionnaire and topic guides
- Managing fieldwork
- Checking data and carrying out analysis, to pull out key insights from the findings
- Preparing reports
- Presenting to clients
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and will have experience working in a research agency. Experience in public sector or social research is preferred. Experience in running quantitative projects is a must. Exposure to qualitative would be beneficial.
- Strong verbal and numerical skills
- An understanding of the role of research within their client's organisation
- The ability to keep your head under pressure & think logically
- Excellent organisational skills
This role will suit someone who wants to work in a friendly and professional organisation, that is growing and they can progress.
To find out more, please click the apply button below!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80669674