Financial Accounting Manager
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is a growing, global company looking for a Financial Accounting Manager join their team.
This job would suit a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or ACMA) with strong technical accounting and IFRS experience. The job will involve managing the financial accounts and improving the integrity of the accounts, managing the monthly, quarterly and annual close process and managing credit control, treasury, tax and audit matters.
The company is currently going through a period of change and growth following their integration into their international parent group. It is for this reason that an experienced Financial Accounting Manager is needed to provide accurate internal and external reporting.
The successful individual will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) have experience of group reporting requirements and IFRS as well as experience of UK statutory accounting. It is essential the candidate has great management skills with the ability to communicate with both finance and non-finance individuals. The candidate must be computer literate, especially in Excel and SAP experience would be advantageous. The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines is essential as is the ability to work in a team environment and learn quickly.
Duties will include:
- Lead the monthly, quarterly and annual close process. Liaise with Auditors to close the annual audit process quickly and efficiently
- Management of the relationship with Shared Services
- Posting journals, ensuring correct accounting for all financial transactions
- Completion of accurate and timely Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ensure Intercompany reconciliations are carried out & logged in Convergence
- Responsible for the reporting of Actuals on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Ensure the system loads into the Corporate consolidation system with no errors
- Management of Treasury function & Credit Control team
- Management of Statutory Accounting processes - Corporation Tax Computations, IFRS vs UK GAAP divergences, Tax Accounts
- Compliance Reporting - VAT returns, HMRC submissions
- Financial Accounting Internal Controls
- Forecasting and reporting of Working Capital and Free Cash Flow
For more information about this role or any other Financial Accounting Manager roles in Buckinhamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80674869