Senior Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant required for a large corporate business based in Tamworth. This company sits within the service sector and is looking to bring in a new staff member to bridge the gap between the management accounts team and the senior financial management team.
As the Senior Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for:
- Production of timely management accounts for multiple business units
- End-to-end financial control for a portfolio of subsidiaries
- Supporting the FC with budgeting and re-forecasting
- Supervision of junior finance staff, including approval of their month end output
- Covering the FC in their absence, and also supporting the junior staff during busy periods
The ideal candidate will either be ACCA/CIMA finalist or newly-qualified, though those Qualified by Experience (QBE - with significant amounts of relevant experience) are also welcomed to apply. You must be strong on Excel and have a good history producing end-to-end management accounts, ideally from a multi-site/multi-entity business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80675080