Are you an Administrator with experience of supporting Financial Planning Advisers and keen to work with a well-respected Chartered IFA firm?
This well-respected Chartered IFA firm provides trusted financial planning advice to their high net worth clients, through a passionate approach to ensure time is taken to truly understand their requirements both now and in the future. They are looking to recruit an Administrator to join their experienced support team.
Roles and responsibilities
As an Administrator, you will be supporting their team of Chartered Financial Planners, to assist them in upholding their extremely high standards and quality of advice provided to their clients. You will be assisting the Adviser by being responsible for 100 HNW clients, by undertaking tasks such as:
- Administering new and existing clients by dealing with new business
- Communicating with clients via email, letters and reports to ensure they remain fully updated
- Reporting to your dedicated Financial Adviser with completed tasks plus reporting to clients and colleagues should they require your assistance
- Controlling and prioritising workload to ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard within agreed timescales
Requirements to be considered
In order to be considered, you should possess the following:
- Be an experienced Administrator within a financial planning or IFA firm
- Maintain a high attention to detail throughout all your work
- Have previous experience of using the Standard Life wrapper
- Ability to work efficiently to stay on top of your caseload
- Desirable - Industry qualifications such as FPC or R0 exams
- Salary of circa £30,000
- Office based role with normal working hours (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm)
- Working as part of their experienced support team of 6
- Supporting team of Chartered Financial Planners dealing with high net worth clients
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to further discuss this position with one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80670305