Software Trainer (COINS)
A Software Trainer (COINS) is required to join a leading specialist construction company, based close to Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey. The company is a key player in developing and maintaining Britain's built environment and operates in highly regulated environments, making sites ready for new infrastructures and developments.
This is an excellent opportunity for either an existing Software Trainer to cross train in COINS software, or an experienced and outgoing COINS user to become a permanent in-house trainer in both the Finance and Procurement modules. Initially the trainer will work alongside existing trainers to learn COINS, before they start conducting training themselves, as they become familiar with the system and the course materials. The Software Trainer (COINS) role, will include some travel to the company's various sites around the UK. The role will also involve working with the COINS Project Team and the business, in order to define user training needs and to develop training plans.
In return the company offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a well-established, but still fast-growing business, that has the goal of being best in class and that secures the trust of its customers through delivering projects safely, on time and budget and with care for the environment and communities.
Principle Accountabilities of the Software Trainer (COINS)
- Provide training to the company's users of COINS in Purchasing (Reqs, GRN, POs), Finance (GL, PL, Contract Sales, SL, Cashbook, Subcontract, Contact Status, VAT & CIS) and Plant.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Group to understand how to target training. Develop understanding of various user bases and judge what approach to training will work.
- Create and own the detailed training plan by user with input from the Project Team and business. Plan to include both Group and Individual training sessions as required to ensure sufficient coverage. Amend and revise as necessary.
- Further develop the company's training guides and aids, including video training where appropriate.
- Manage training room facilities, hardware, invites and printed training materials through the Project Coordinator.
- Keep records of attendance.
- Ensure all attendees complete a feedback sheet, and feedback is evaluated for improvements and additional training sessions booked where required. Monitor and analyse feedback trends.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours of the Software Trainer (COINS)
- Degree level preferable
- Previous and proven COINS system or software training absolutely essential.
- Knowledge of eLearning tools advantageous.
- Self-sufficient in conducting COINS training (once trained).
- Finance literate preferable
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently and professionally with individuals and teams.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy
- Driving licence and willingness to travel between sites as required
Location: Kingston, Surrey
Status: Full time /Perm
Please make your application for this role directly to Rainford Berry Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960428053