My client is is looking for a Pensions Administrator to join their team on a permanent business, the role will be focusing on providing excellent support to the senior financial advisors. It is also expected that the successful person will have at minimum a basic understanding of SIPP's.
My client is a growing name within the Financial Services industry, they are based near the centre of Bristol, and have built a fantastic reputation
The role of a Pensions Administrator will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing excellent support to financial advisors.
- Displaying a strong working knowledge of pensions and investments.
- Processing new business enquiries, and all of the regulated documentation that comes with this.
- Communicating with the client in a professional, and detailed manner.
- New business administration.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following skills and attributes:
- Exposure to the Pensions / Investments industry is essential.
- Strong working knowledge of the IFA industry.
- Passionate about delivering excellence.
- Desire to develop, and succeed within the Financial Services.
- Capable of producing several detailed administrative tasks.
An excellent chance to join a brilliant company as a Pensions Administrator, the starting salary is in the region of £22,000 - £25,000 and offers exciting opportunities of progression.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80573451