My Client provides material handling solutions for municipal wastewater and industrial applications. Municipal screening, grit and sludge handling including conveying, dewatering and washing solutions fora range of Markets.
An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their technical Team at their Banbury office:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use AutoCAD and AutoDESK Inventor experience to produce technical layout, production and manufacturing drawings to BIM standards.
- Run all contracts and duties as delegated by the Line Manager on a day to day basis
- Requisition of items required on projects, as per specifications and drawings as delegated by the Line Manager.
- Ensure profit, quality and contractual deadlines are met.
- Provide all necessary information to keep management up to date at all times, of progress, costs, problems and programmes.
- Produce general arrangement drawings from 3D model for approval, which incorporate laid down standards of operability, maintainability and Health and Safety.
- Preparation of manufacturing drawings for both standard items and one – off fabrications.
- Produce method statements and collate risk assessments and other documentation applicable to the task for approval by client.
- Organize and supervise safe and effective on-site services where appropriate.
- Deal with clients as necessary.
- Produce operation and maintenance manuals and record drawings.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience as a CAD designer and project engineer within an engineering company, particularly related to the supply and installation of shaftless screw conveyors is essential. Water industry, Bulk Materials Handling or Construction Industry experience would also be very favorable.
- At least 5 years experience, in a similar role essential.
- Must have competent word and excel skills with a good working knowledge of AutoCAD. AutoDESK Inventor is essential.
- Educated to a HND level in Engineering or Manufacturing.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429180