Senior Embedded Software Engineer
At polkadotfrog, we are looking a Senior Software Engineer with experience C programming within embedded environments to work on an advanced range of products.
As a senior member of the development team, you will be fully involved in the entire software development lifecycle, take the lead on various aspects of the projects and close cooperation with other members in the team.
This role offers excellent potential for professional growth and financial gain for senior engineers who are prepared to get hands-on and work within a fast-paced cross functional group environment, in a highly collaborative manner.
- Take the lead in the full development life cycle of embedded devices from conception to release
- Provide support in debugging issues and consistently demonstrate best practice design and development techniques
- Possess excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments within the company
- Develop and coach junior staff members
Skills / Experience:
- Good electronic engineering or similar relevant degree (or equivalent qualification), or demonstrable industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of C
- Experience with embedded Linux or similar embedded real-time operating systems
- Good understanding of network multimedia
- Experience of Networking and IP networks
- Previous experience in the design of scalable, highly reliable, failure tolerant systems
- Leadership skills/ability/mentoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Python, Ruby, Django and SNMP
- Previous experience in Scrum / Agile environment
- Ability to produce optimised and innovative solutions
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960431449