Project Engineering Manager
Project Engineering Manager - East Midlands
A vacancy exists for a Project Engineering Manager. Managing teams of multi-discipline engineers to deliver complex engineering solutions, this role offers excellent personal development opportunities.
Duties will be to:-
* Develop engineering proposals and budgets for projects
* Define and deliver engineering project requirements
* Build project engineering teams and co-ordinate engineering resources to deliver engineering projects
* Develop and manage project engineering programmes
* Monitor project engineering team performance against programme and budget
* Manage project engineering processes e.g. design reviews
* Interface with external and internal customers on engineering progress and issues
The candidate must have a relevant engineering degree (or equivalent qualification) and preferably be a chartered engineer or aiming towards chartered engineer registration. A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment, responsible for developing and delivering engineering solutions is considered essential.
Applicants must be enthusiastic/self-motivated, have strong communication skills and the ability to motivate teams and to solve problems under pressure.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80672701