I am currently working with a reputable client based in on the Fylde Coast who are looking to expand their accounts team on a full time permanent basis. This will be working as a Purchase Ledger reporting directly to the finance manager.
As a Purchase Ledger, you will be responsible for:
- Matching supplier invoices with PO’s and delivery notes
- Accurately processing supplier invoices to the correct nominal codes
- Raising of payments to suppliers
- Contacting suppliers via phone/letter/email
- Returning incorrect supplier invoices
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Production of monthly payment runs
- Previous experience in a purchase ledger environment
- Dealing with suppliers on a daily basis
- Previous use of SAGE
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a new career that offers training and progression in the future, with free parking, additional benefits and a brilliant working environment it really is a role not to be missed. If you are interested in the position please do not hesitate to contact Lizzy Miller @ mpeople Recruitment on the details below.
Please note that mpeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80668617