Cambridge Assessment has a unique opportunity available for a Compliance Administrator to join the team. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £19,000 - £23,800 per annum plus benefits!
OCR (Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations) is a leading UK exam board. We provide qualifications which engage people of all ages and abilities at school, college, in work or through part-time learning programmes. Our general and vocational qualifications equip learners with the knowledge and skills they need for their future, helping them achieve their full potential.
About the Compliance Administrator Role
This is a varied and interesting role to support the administrative work of OCR's Regulation and Business Performance directorate and complaints process. You will be working in a new team set up to support the ever changing administrative needs of the directorate. This role gives the successful Compliance Administrator a unique insight into all aspects of OCR's work.
In addition to providing administrative support the Compliance Administrator will be responsible for logging complaints and malpractice cases and providing support in the processing of special consideration applications, access arrangements and appeals.
Responsibilities of our Compliance Administrator
- Provide administrative support for all RBP teams
- Support managers across the area by scheduling and booking meetings
- Update and maintain logs, electronic and paper records and files
- Support data sorting for large data requests received across the area
- Ensure key records and documentation are up to date for Business Continuity
- Archiving key documentation and records
- Raising purchase orders
OCR's Complaints Process
- Log complaints received
- Manage the complaints @ ocr mailbox
- Assist in maintaining the complaints logging system
- Log malpractice cases for investigation
- Chase centres for responses to malpractice investigations
What we're looking for in our Compliance Administrator
- Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Experience of working in a busy office, with different teams and at all levels within an organisation is essential to this role.
- Consistent achievement of a number of competing objectives
- Some regulated sector experience, in large or similar organisations that have experienced extensive
- Participation in delivery of change projects
- Interpret - determine the scope of a requirement, draw on wider knowledge and understanding to provide a solution of value
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits!
The closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 15th April 2018
Why not click 'apply' today to become part of our expanding team as our Compliance Administrator! We'd love to hear from you!
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
As a fair and equal employer, we want to make sure you have all the information you need about the job, so we always incorporate the job description into our ads. If you're invited for interview, you'll also receive that job description as a separate document.
In this spirit of transparency, if you're successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427553