Semi Senior Accountant
Semi Senior Accountant - Farringdon, London
My client is a fast-growing chartered Accountants in Farringdon, who are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their already successful team.
Their client base involves a number of industries with a emphasis on Fashion, film and music etc, so an interest in this type of sector would be beneficial.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant role in Farringdon, London:
- Take full responsibility of their own client portfolio
- Have strong accounts preparation and audit skills
- Be able to deliver a professional and prompt service to clients
- Be able to prepare self-assessment and limited company accounts for review
- Be able to supervise and nurture junior members of the team
- Be able to work with the Managing Director to improve company efficiencies and processes
The ideal candidate for this Semi Senior Accountant Role in Farringdon, London:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience working within a public practice environment
- Be part-qualified in ACCA with experience in personal and corporate tax
- Have good working knowledge of accounting software packages including Sage 50 and CCH Central
- Have excellent IT skills in Excel and Word. Knowledge of Xero, Quickbooks, Freeagent is advantageous
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident with significant interaction with clients and staff
- Ability to work closely with the partner and within a small team
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £25,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours, 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Study support to become fully ACCA qualified
- Varied and interesting client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Or any other accountancy role in practice? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426036