Technical Sales Engineer - North UK
Our client are a leading supplier in both the Vision Systems industry, as well as more recently the Collaborative Robots industry. Specialising in products that are utilised on the production line of predominantly coding and marking businesses, our client are currently looking to appoint a technical sales engineer to cover the north of UK.
This position requires an autonomous approach to travelling and managing your own calendar. There is a focus on managing existing clients and performing product demonstrations, however, you will also be expected to have a positive mentality when it comes to attempting to generate new accounts for the business.
Beyond a commercial background in a technical industry, you should have:
- Intermediate/strong experience in supporting and selling automation products
- A commitment to learning new products and processes
- The ability to proficiently manage your own calendar
- Demonstrable experience in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- A HNC, equivalent, or above is advantageous
- Furthermore, any experience in either the vision systems or coding and marking industries would not go amiss
If you are looking to reinforce and develop your skill set within a challenging technological company then please apply today.
Reference number: 5001
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427001