New opportunity not to be missed! Innovative Technology has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Architect to join our growing team based in Oldham, Manchester. In return, we offer a highly-competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
At Innovative Technology, we're a global market leader in the design and manufacture of cash validation devices and processing services. We've over 380 employees at 10 locations across five continents, with around 180 based in our state-of-the-art head office.
At Innovative Technology, we strive to be the best at what we do and are proud of our track record of innovation and growth, so it's great to be recognised for our achievements and success. Recent accolades include The Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade, The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 and being listed in the London Stock Exchange 1000 companies to inspire Britain.
We've a new and exciting opportunity for a strategic and forward-thinking Data Architect. This is a pivotal role in a key business area, which will help shape and develop the way in which Innovative Technology collates and utilises data from our devices across the globe.
The successful Data Architect will liaise with key stakeholders across multiple departments, both technical and non-technical, to implement new processes and procedures to keep our cash validator accuracy at the forefront of industry standards.
This role would ideally suit a proven Data Architect from a complex, data-driven environment, who's looking to utilise and develop their skills further in a global, market leading company. The autonomy and influence this opportunity will offer will ensure this remains a unique, varied and multifaceted role.
- Be a key figure in the relationship between Data Science, Software and IT Systems (DevOps), to provide technical guidance and expertise for data management and data quality, whilst ensuring technical customer issues are dealt with efficiently
- Design, implement and maintain dataflow pipelines and processes for managing data quality throughout the business
- Deploy machine learning models, API integrations and new features into existing systems
- Collaborate with the data scientists and software engineers to optimise and streamline the company's data architecture and use cutting-edge tools and techniques to extract maximum information out of the company's data
- Support and update a robust toolkit of software to efficiently create classifiers and generate performance diagnostics
- Support continuous improvement of all functionality, with departmental physical tests and data collection
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience of database management, Linux, SQL and Python are essential, with C or C++ being desirable
- Knowledge of existing database frameworks and tools, such as Cassandra, SQLAlchemy, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proven skills in a busy, ever-changing data-driven environment
- Highly-analytical, with the ability to multitask and prioritise, to achieve long and short-term objectives
- An analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- A proactive people person, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with multivariate statistics, computational science, machine learning or data mining is desirable
Your Package & Perks
- £Highly-competitive and negotiable salary, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours, between 7am-7pm (7am-4pm on Fridays)
- Option to finish at midday on Fridays
- Standard 32 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Earn up to an extra 13 days holiday per annum
- Workplace Pension Scheme, with a 3% contribution from us
- Educational Sponsorships available, to gain additional qualifications at no cost to you
- Private Healthcare Scheme available, with the option to add family members
- Two paid breaks per day, with free premium hot drinks, fruit and pool table
- Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work Schemes
- Working from home available, based on individual and team circumstances
- Informal dress code throughout the working week
- Free onsite secure parking, modern gym, staff car workshop and an active social calendar
If you're an experienced Data Architect looking to join a team operating at the centre of a dynamic, expanding state-of-the-art electronics manufacturer, we want to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960430349