Asset Finance Appointed Representative
Our client has over 30 years’ experience in business finance and are passionate about helping small business owners find vital finance. They have a wealth of knowledge and strive for excellence in all they do. Strong values and customer-focused principles are at the heart of the business, enabling them to deliver a positive customer experience based on integrity, fairness and professionalism.
Due to the growth of the business, they now require a confident, enthusiastic and target driven Appointed representative to join their team. You will be a self-starter with a professional approach and be passionate about building strong long-term client relationships based on the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Develop new business relationships with potential clients by offering products via superior customer service.
- Be responsible for your own lead generation.
- Develop an understanding of customer requirements to offer a client focused service.
- Maintain and manage a pipeline and ensure administration is completed on internal systems to aid the fair treatment of customers.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, following company Finance procedures through the whole process.
- Perform your role with a positive and constructive attitude within the team environment.
- Ensure all compliance regulation and legislation is adhered to where relevant.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Knowledge of financial sector.
- Previous experience of selling B2B.
- Excellent sales, customer service, organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships and communicate with clients and key stakeholders.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a commitment to achieve the highest standards.
- Strong understanding of the products offered (loans and asset finance) and the markets that the company target (desired but training is provided).
- Strong Computer literacy.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for an expanding business, if you want to realise your potential and be part of a forward thinking progressive organisation then this role is for you!
If you have the skills, drive and motivation for this role, please apply today!
Keywords: Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Account Manager, Senior Sales, Sales Consultant, Telesales.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80671715