Product Line Manager Apprentice
This exciting role is required to support the Product Line Manager for Cat EMEA, one of the largest brands in the Wolverine portfolio. This support is highly analytical through administration, liaising with the Sales team, Planning, Merchandising and Product Development as required.
Few companies can say they have the world at their feet, both literally and figuratively. As a global marketer of branded footwear, as well as apparel and accessories, this apt saying not only speaks to our focus, but also to the bright future before us.
- Assist the Product Line Manager in all day to day duties to include:
- Analyse sales and forecasts for current and future seasons
- Participate in the creation and preparation of presentations and international sales catalogues
- Contribute to the compilation of a seasonal footwear brief and line plan for EMEA through competitive analysis and store desk research
- Conduct regular competitor price monitoring across all regions
- Update of line plans following major milestone meetings
- Collate and communicate weekly product updates to the third parties and sales
- Keep track of product integrity issues and communicate them accordingly to the management and product development team
- Support on special make up product (SMUs) for different customers from start to finish
- Responsible for sample set management
- Microsoft Excel skills (Lookups and Pivot Tables are desirable)
- A highly motivated individual with a "can do" attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A understanding of the brand, the product and its customers
- A levels required
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- £16k per annum
- 23 days holiday per calendar year (pro rata)
- BUPA Travel insurance
- Pension - 3% employer contribution- depending on age
- Income protection and life assurance benefits
- Free shoe allowance/discount
- All the other nice things we offer: season ticket loan, eye test vouchers, free breakfast, flexible hours, early Friday finish, working with us lovely people!
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960430512