Woodrow Mercer are currently working with an international FMCG brand who are leaders within their market. The organisation has undergone significant growth and continues to develop and diversify both organically and by acquisition.
Due to the continued growth the business is now looking to appoint a Finance Manager who will play a key role in the upcoming success.
Specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Management accounting & producing information packs
- Rolling profit forecasts
- Quarterly P&L Forecasting
- Spreadsheet analysis
- Implementing new procedures and processes
- Management of finance team
- Reviewing product margins and profitability
- Prepare Budgets, Forecasts & Financial Reports
- Full day to day management and development of the finance function
- The operation and development of monthly financial controls
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Oversee the preparation and submission of VAT returns.
The successful Applicant:
- You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- You will have experience in the preparation of budgets, commercial reviews and analysis
- You will have outstanding communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence at all levels
- Team management experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Clear succession plan for the successful candidate
- FMCG experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429472