New Business Administrator - Financial Services
Ideally you’ll be used to working in a fast moving sales/business development environment and comfortable dealing with external clients and internal stakeholders across all levels of the financial practice
You will be naturally confident but be able to back that confidence up with bundles of common sense to get things done quickly and efficiently in a team where there is a new challenge and new opportunity every day of every week.
As New Business Administrator, you will be specifically responsible for:
• Preparing portfolio reports from Intelliflo (IFA software system);
• Processing all new business through to completion;
• Arranging and co-ordinating all meetings for the new business and wider agency team with prospective clients;
• Preparation and co-ordination of management and status reports;
• Carrying out fund switches and withdrawals for clients;
• Building model portfolios on Wrap Platforms & carrying out model portfolio rebalances;
• Administering customer data on the CRM platform;
• Familiarity with software packages including Intelliflo and the Standard Life Wrap Platform would be an added advantage although full training will be provided.
What we are looking for in the New Business Administrator:
• Incredibly well organised and resourceful;
• Naturally confident;
• Totally comfortable and unflappable working under pressure and to tight deadlines;
• Highly competent with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
In return, you can expect a very £competitive salary, superb career opportunities and personal advancement as the company is growing exponentially and possesses a work based culture that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat.
Direct Appointments Limited provides permanent, fixed term and interim recruitment services to a wide range of clients in a number of sectors. We source exceptional talent and deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right high performance people to the right career option.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80672586