Finance Business Partner
Woodrow Mercer are currently working with an extremely ambitious Business Services Company based in Halifax. The organisation is continually growing with exciting plans for the upcoming months.
They are now looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to work closely with the senior management team and drive the business forward.
Specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Acting as the Finance Business Partner attending senior management meetings
- Advise on any key commercial decisions for the business
- Attending meetings with key stakeholders.
- Financial analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare Budgets, Forecasts & Financial Reports
- Influencing and challenging commercial decisions
- Management and delivery of reporting on financial performance & KPI's
- Leading financial projects to improve profitability
- Key involvement on annual budgets and forecasting
- Producing information packs for board and stakeholders including monthly management accounts
- Preparation of commercial tenders and involvement in sign off process.
The successful Applicant:
- You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience in either a Business Partnering role, Commercial Analyst or FP&A
- Confident communicator with non-finance staff
- Strong influential skills with experience of dealing with key stakeholders
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience in a related industry to insurance, utilities, or financial services
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960428898