Data Management Consultant
This role will ensure that customer and prospect data is managed ambitiously as an asset in order to prioritise sales efforts more effectively.
You will provide the fuel to drive the engine of growth in the digital and physical arenas by ensuring clean, de-duplicated, scored and prioritized data is available to all sales channels.
You will be at the centre of the Sales Ops organization ensuring that sales performance is maximized by means of best in class data management.
- Ensure total sales performance growth (+50%) is achieved with the help of data management for SSPM activities;
- Own, develop and maintain data management strategy & strategy implementation projects;
- Deliver AI driven activity prioritisation to drive Next Best Activity
- Standardize data management processes to be best in class, achieve high degree of automation with full support of human-free sales process;
- Be in touch with local Sales / Data ops, be clearly aware of all data-related issues;
- Provide expertise & solutions for local businesses in the region;
- Proactively initiate data-related improvements, initiate projects to drive sales performance;
- Work closely with legal and compliance teams to ensure compliance with GDPR and similar.
The Ideal Candidate
- Deep practical knowledge of data collection through multiple sources, data integration
- Data processing technology, data science, data management at expert level knowledge
- Understanding solutions to typical B2B data issues (duplicates, missing ID, missing/conflicted data
- Excellent knowledge of SFDC / Salesforce platform
- Experience within a matrix or international environment
- Fluency in English, any experience in Russian, German or Czech is greatly beneficial
The role will involve travel to sites in the UK and Europe (Germany, Czech Republic, Moscow). You must have the flexibility to be able to undertake international travel as required.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960432528