Hospitality Credit Controller
Are you a credit controller with experience chasing from hotels? Are you able to commute to Kilburn, London?
Our client are looking for a Hospitality Credit Controller as the business itself is an events and corporate travel management company.
The successful Hospitality Credit Controller will have the following responsibilities:
- Credit control - chasing invoices from hotels
- Chasing hotel commissions
- Daily cash allocations (using online banking)
- Posting payments in the system
- Working alongside accounts payable and the BSP team
- Recording financial data - bank accounts and recording transactions
- Downloading bank statements
- Recording Checking invoices raised for any errors before delivery
- Ad hoc virtual payments to process
- Overseeing Agent queries and invoicing
- Working closely with the Accounts Receivable Manager
- Liaising with clients and managing aged debt
- Work with the rest of the finance team and support them in the work of the management accounts
The successful candidate will join the accountancy team on a permanent basis:
- Accountancy skills
- Good Excel skills (VLookUps and Pivot Tables)
- Travcom finance package (previous experience not required & scheduled for replacement)
- Ability to commute to Kilburn, London
The successful Hospitality Credit Controller will be offered £25000 on a permanent basis, based in Kilburn, London.
Plese do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80665806