IT Helpdesk Trainee
- Are you looking for an industry recognised online IT training solution that can lead to a permanent IT contracted position earning from £18k per annum?
- Are you technically minded?
- Do your family and friends call you to help them with their computers?
- Do you have a passion for technology?
If so, are you ideally suited to train for a Junior IT Contract worker. With our IT Contractor training package you will have the latest technology at your fingertips. IT has become an increasingly more difficult industry to enter without professional level certifications which are now expected from entry level candidates.
Salary expectations have therefore also risen with a newly qualified IT technician, typically earning a salary between £18k-25k rising to £35k+ with experience. If you are looking to start a career working in IT, this carefully tailored IT Technician course bundle will teach you the skills and knowledge required to pursue a successful career. There is no need to find yourself trapped in a dead-end job when you can invest in your future with quality online training.
Through our partnership with a leading IT contracting company, once you complete the course and pass our internal examination you will be fast-tracked onto a further 1 weeks focused training towards specific roles available at that time.
Our recruitment partners currently have a number of opportunities available which will pay between £18k-£24k pro-rata and applicants will be expected to be available for contracts within a 50 mile radius of their home location. Due to the need for travel and that sometimes you will be transporting bulky hardware, a drivers licence is essential to be accepted for these roles.
Working hours will vary depending on the contract, but you may also benefit from overtime and travelling expenses should you have to travel more than 30 miles to a role.
The initial training will be funded by yourself and can cost from as little as £59 per month on an interest free finance package.
Once you have completed our courses and passed our internal examination (70% Pass Mark), you will then be fast-tracked and asked to attend our recruitment partner's next available induction at their Head Office location. Here, you will be assessed on both a practical and professional level to ensure you meet the demands and requirements of the number of contracts currently available. At present 96% of our applicants who attended the practical and professional assessment have been offered a position through the contracting company.
During your weeks practical and professional assessment you will receive training which will be far more specific to the actual contracts you will work on. In addition, you will be assessed on you professionalism, appearance and time-keeping to ensure you will represent the company in a professional manner.
If you are successful, on completion of this you will be offered a position to work for our IT contracting partner on one of their many contract opportunities or maybe even a full time employed position.
The comprehensive IT Support Specialist package includes: -
- CompTIA Fundamentals – Teaches you to explain and identify basic computer components and set up a basic computer system as well as some basic networking and security skills. CompTIA Fundamentals provides a fantastic foundation to build on before completing CompTIA A+
- CompTIA A+ - Teaches you how to work in a professional IT environment and covers hardware, components, operating systems and how to troubleshoot and support users. It is the Internationally recognised standard for IT certifications and a gateway certification to almost every IT career.
- CompTIA Network+ (N+) Builds on the initial knowledge provided by CompTIA A+ for individuals working towards a Network Engineer role.
- Microsoft Windows Certifications – These teaches the skills and knowledge required to configure, manage and maintain Windows operating systems in a professional IT or multi platform environment.
- CCENT – The foundation to most Cisco certifications and essential for anyone looking to progress their IT career in a network support position.
What other assistance is provided ?
- To further assist you with your IT training needs, included in this study bundle is access to a CompTIA Live-lab which enables you to get real access to live systems in a multi-platform environment. This will give you valuable real world experience.
- You will have access to our Student Mentor to give guidance on any issues and career guidance you need.
- You will have access to our internal CompTIA Tutor Support who is on hand to provide guidance and answer any questions you may have regarding the courses. This service is provided 9-6pm Monday to Friday.
- Upon completion of the training you will receive access to a Free CV review to ensure your CV is written to a standard that IT recruiters need.
- Once you have completed your studies and have earned your certifications, you will be ready to take the next step towards your new IT career. Providing you achieve a score of 70% or more on our internal exam we will then fast-track your application through to our IT Contracting partner.
Enquire today and one of our expert Course and Career Advisors will contact you within 48 hours to get you started on the right path to your IT Support career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425580