Site Installations Manager
Site Installations manager required to manage and oversee on-site installation teams (incorporating contractors and all interested 3rd parties) ensuring projects are completed on-time, specification and budget, also ensuring adherence to H&S.
- To foster and maintain harmonious relationship with both customer and own staff
- To attend, appropriately contribute to, and when required call such meetings as are required by the management of projects within the business.
- Maintain control over all staff and sub-contract project activities on site with particular emphasis on safety and quality
- To maintain, and assist in the development of, project management controls of costs and planning
- Develop good working practices and relationships with established subcontractors and to provide expert knowledge of suppliers and contractors
- Provide regular progress reports as are required by management.
- To take action as required through appropriate channels to maintain program and budget of projects under his/her control
- Support Business Manager’s in the process of quotation for new contracts.
Previous experience in site and installations management - ideally in the automotive industry, with strong project management (site management) is a definite requirement. Additionally we are seeking:
- Strong practical electrical/electronic bias
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-driven
- NEBOSH qualification would also be useful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422111