Data / MI Analyst, £27k
An experienced Data Analyst is required by a large Financial business based in Trafford.
The role will require a strong analytical background (ideally with relevant degree) and the ability to process and model large volumes of data.
You will be expected to have the skills to:
- Use SQL to extract and analyse data
- Process client data
- Provide MI reports for internal and external users,
- Produce Management board packs
- Ensure that all invoices are paid in line with performance of introduced clients and agreed commercials.
Pulling and designing reports in SQL, you will also need to have:
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience in data analysis and report building
- The ability to provide analysis of introducer performance and profitability
- Analysis of fees across financial products
There is an amount of internal auditing this role - ensuring fee opportunities are maximised across the group, however you will also need to be confident in:
- Assisting in external audit queries.
- Arrears analysis
- Introducer statements and MI reporting
- Ad hoc reporting of cost and profit centres
- WIP Calculations
- Preparation of monthly board packs
- Management liaison to improve business processes and reporting
So if you have strong analytical and problem solving skills are able to take ownership of tasks, work with minimal supervision and under pressure, whilst delivering work to a high standard, please do apply now. This is a great opportunity within a large, successful business.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we cannot respond to each applicant individually. If you have not received a response within 48 hours, you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion due to the strength of other candidates relevant to the criteria specified.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as an employment agency and an employment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960421148