Graduate Data Analyst/Developer
At Wealth Dynamix (WDX) we pride ourselves on our company growth listed as a Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and Deloitte Fast 50 business in 2017, and also take career progression seriously with investment into the WDX Academy for new and existing employee learning and development.
We offer client management and business intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform which can be delivered either via the cloud or within existing in-house infrastructure. WDX solutions are purpose built to address wealth management industry challenges around conduct risk and increased demand for relationship management, client service, mobile and digital communication.
WDX are looking for an enthusiastic Graduate Data Analyst/Developer to join a newly formed central data function at Wealth Dynamix. Opportunity to join a growing software company with a Wealth Management offering based on MS Dynamics CRM and extended with web Api and a bespoke Angular front end, where collaboration and pro-active suggestions for technology strategy are embraced.
Working with and learning from Data Developers to design and build integrations and migrations packages.
- Relevant computer science, mathematical degree or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a highly structured data team responsible for all data integration and migrations across a wide variety of client sites.
- Good T-SQL Skills
- Able to analyse a data source / destination and clearly identify the data objects (tables and Columns).
- Able to find the relationships between related entities and produce detailed ERD.
- Can create detailed, organised and readable data mappings documents.
- Able to absorb and add to the various development techniques used by the data team.
- Experience with an ETL tool.
- Understands Financial Services Jargon.
No agencies or spec CV's required.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426390