SF Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a fast growing retail business in Nottingham. This business has witnessed unprecedented growth both organically and through acquisitions, and are looking for an ambitious Finance Manager.
As the Finance Manager you will be reporting into the Financial Controller, and will be ambitious with excellent people skills with the ability to manage and develop a high performing team across both Management and Financial Accounts.
- Management of a team of 8 with direct management for a Financial Accountant and assistant Finance Manager, ensuring sufficient training and support is given
- Manage all on going projects from a finance perspective and continuous change
- Business partner all the divisional Directors providing analysis, data and adhoc reporting to enable commercial decisions are made more effectively
- Oversee the monthly P&L process, ensuring all tasks are completed on time and deadlines are met
- Completion of Management Accounts to be including in Group consolidation
- Development of weekly and monthly reports
- Develop the budgeting process to provide budget holders with greater information to aid the budgeting process
- Provide weekly and monthly narrative to the Finance Director commenting on variances
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent) with extensive knowledge of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow. You will also have previous experience of developing and implementing improvement processes. You will have excellent people skills, with the ability to develop and grow the team, as well as personally being ambitious with the ability to step up to be Financial Controller. You will be hands on with excellent communication and influencing skills, and be able to challenge in the right way.
This role would suit someone who is looking to progress their career and enjoys a challenge. The role offers the opportunity for you to make the role your own and to make an impact in a short amount of time.
If you are looking for a role that will really enhance your career, then please apply for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80665291