We are a secure e-invoicing platform that brings businesses and their suppliers closer together with unique technology that revolutionises invoice processing, maximises efficiency and improves cashflow management. The Tungsten Network also provides users with real-time spend analysis through analytics, and offers access to Early Payment, a form of alternative finance for businesses.
In line with continued growth we now require a talented Campaign Manager to join our successful team in London.
As Campaign Manager, you will deliver global B2B campaign initiatives across various communication channels for our global clients. This will include the co-ordination of campaign preparation, execution and measurement, and will involve direct communication with the clients who own the campaign. You will be part of a global team and will work in a fast-paced role managing multiple campaigns and clients.
The Campaign Manager will:
- Manage the client relationships and their internal stakeholders, taking ownership of the campaign strategy and delivery across integrated online and offline channels
- Co-ordinate and brief all business areas critical to the campaign success and work collaboratively with internal teams to plan, analyse and segment the campaign data
- Maintain accurate internal reporting of all campaigns
- Report on the campaign performance and share best practice with all relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to evolving the campaign process and best practice
- Attend client meetings (online or face-to-face) and present the campaign process
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing or Business Studies
The Campaign Manager will have:
- Experience of B2B multi-channel campaign planning and deployment
- Understanding of direct marketing and data management (segmentation, optimisation and analysis)
- Knowledge of marketing automation software to deliver email marketing campaigns
- Proficiency using a CRM system
- A good understanding of segmentation and data interpretation
- Strong interpersonal skills and management of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong presentation skills
- Client-facing role (preferable)
- A proven ability to work under tight deadlines and provide results to multiple stakeholders, whilst managing stakeholders across a range of roles and levels
- A self-starter, results driven, independent thinker, pragmatic with a high level of initiative, motivated to succeed with an ability to multi-tasking a fast paced environment
- Excellent written English language skills and other languages (French, German, Spanish) highly advantageous
- Confident dealing with senior management internally and in a client facing role
- Strong creative development and analytical skills
- Confident in own ability to identify, propose and develop internal changes necessary to maintain campaign efficiencies
- Exhibit and communicate cultural sensitivity within written and spoken communications
- Team player, can work effectively with all internal and client stakeholders
In return we offer the successful Campaign Manager a competitive salary and benefits package to include bonus, private medical, pension and life assurance along with growth opportunities and the chance to be part of a continues success story.
Interested? Please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960426351