Senior Cloud / Data Centre Architect (Azure / AWS) - Permanent - Read
(Cloud Consultant,Cloud Architect, Technical Consultant,Technical Architect,Technical Consultant,Azure,AWS, Amazon Web Services,Infrastructure as a service,IaaS,platform as a service, PaaS, continuous integration, DevOps,UML, Microsoft Cloud Identity, Cloud Data Analytics, Reading, Berkshire)
Senior Cloud / Data Centre Architect (Azure / AWS) - Permanent - Reading
Salary:65,000 - 75,000 pa DOE
Benefits:6kCar Allowance, Pension (contributory up to 5%),and 25 days holiday (+stat), Death in Service insurance, Parking onsite.
My market leading client is a Managed ServiceProvider based in Reading. They are renowned for providing innovative IT Infrastructure / MSP solutions on a consultancy basis, to many of the biggest and well known global brands spanning across multiple sectors. Their key objective with client service is to focus on designing, delivering and embedding robust, pragmatic Infrastructure as a Serviceand MSP solutions. They have a long and impressive track record of helping their clients transform theirIT capabilities across all aspects of the delivery and support lifecycle.
The successful candidate will have strong and demonstrable end client facing skills and experience in delivering end-to-end solutions. The ability to work alone,identify opportunities to secure new IT Infrastructure projects / clients, and develop new service offerings is also very important to my client. You will be creating various Cloud-based solutions and services for their client base(UCaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) to help the client grow theirbusiness and offerings on the Microsoft platform.
With an increasing client demand for Infrastructure as a Servicemy client is rapidly growing and continuing to dominate this hot market area!
- Extensive face to face Customer experience in both a technical and presales capacity across various operating environments.
- A demonstrable background in Technical Presales to identify customers Data Centre transformation needs and Business requirements.
- Assist with the creation of formal bid responses and with the delivery of bid presentations.
- Technical consultancy for related Data Centre project definition and delivery as required.
- Creation of Data Centre transformation strategies, plans and technical programmes of change for Customers
- Work closely with the Solutions Architects / Principal Architects to support new/existing Data Centre Business initiatives
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of IT infrastructure with an excellent understanding of Data Centre and Cloud technologies.
- Extensive experience of data centre migration projects, including the use of migration and automation tools and appropriate methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud-based technologies and migration scenarios especially relating to Microsoft and AWS cloud platforms.
- Excellent design, proposal and documentation skills for solutions based on Data Centre IT architecture.
- Excellent technical delivery skills for Data Centre and cloud engagements.
- Two or more recognised technical certifications, such as MCSE in cloud, AWS Certified Architect, NetApp NCIE, HP ASE etc.
- Microsoft Azure accreditations - 70-533, 70-534 exams
- AWS accreditations:
- AWS Certified Architect
- AWS Certified Developer
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
*This role will be based in reading but will involved expensed travel to multiple end client sits around the UK.
To Apply please click the Apply button / link.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on *************
83zero Consulting Limited is an IT recruitment consultancy specialising in Project and Programme Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429555