Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered up with our client in recruiting a Client Accountant.
Our client is a market leading Property Business with an office based in Glasgow City Centre.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Posting journals and accruals
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Periodic reporting to clients (standard reports plus additional as required)
- Ensure accurate reconciliation of client reports (ie VAT, client statement etc)
- Manage and maintain the Service charge funds of each property under remit
- Manage and maintain the property and tenant (lease) database for all clients under remit
- Liaison with Treasury Dept and client to ensure that cash-flow/funding for each property service charge is adequate
- Carry out annual property service charge audits and liaise with Asset Manager and service charge auditors to ensure completion within best practice guideline
- Carry out annual property service charge cash reconciliations including full balance sheet with narrative
- Ad-hoc tasks/projects instructed by Client Accounts Director and Head of Property Finance UK
- Ad-hoc tasks/projects instructed by Management
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
The individual who carries out the role of Part Qualified Accountant is strong and self motivated.
Excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels within the business as well as clients.
Strong team player with the ability to work as part of a team and meet deadlines.
Must be able to work in a varied and evolving department where tasks and deadlines are reviewed on a daily basis.
A sound knowledge of an all round nature with regards to Accounts, including taking the accounts up to trial balance.
Strong knowledge of all ledgers is required in this regard.
This offers a competitive salary between £24,000-£26,000 plus a fantastic package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80664714