A fantastic opportunity has become available with Sental for a Development Coach to work with one of our National clients.
Role Overview: Create and deliver a coaching and development plan that will increase the organisations capability to deliver on strategic priorities and allow growth and progression of talent within the business.
Duration of employment: Permanent
- Create a coaching and development plan to be applied to all levels within the business.
- Develop and deliver the management development programme and group training sessions via web based training technology.
- Inspire learners to their full potential and guide them through their training and assessments.
- Travel to different locations and functions across the company to deliver a professional and high quality service.
- Identify gaps by analysing coaching data to create learning solutions.
- Act as a main point of contact for all employees going through a training programme to seek advice, guidance and support.
- Previous coaching/mentoring experience in a multi-site environment.
- Engaging with the ability to inspire others.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Strong team player with a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Business and Commercial awareness.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please email your CV (word format ideally) to jenny . shepherd @ sental .co . uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www . sental . co . uk
About Sental Recruitment:
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427914