Project Manager - Automation
Job Title: Project Manager – Automation
You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of Mechanical Engineering projects, assuming technical leadership to a team of engineers and delivering on time and within budget.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Project Management of several Projects concurrently.
- Principle point of contact for customers, including making site visits and maintaining dialogue throughout the project.
- Ensuring projects adhere to good manufacturing procedures, safety guidelines, and current legislation and meet the agreed specification.
- Maintain project plans and records and report progress on projects in course of manufacture.
- Oversee and implement systems to introduce and consolidate consistent and efficient working procedures.
- Managing the process of “buy off” between the Sales and Engineering departments.
- Working closely with the operations manager to schedule workflow.
- Liaising with key suppliers and contractors to deliver solutions and co-ordinate these services for on time delivery.
- Good knowledge of machinery process and design in general automation or packaging.
- Prior experience of project management within an automation solutions provider would be an advantage.
- Desirable materials handling experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427381