KS1/ 2 Teacher
REESON Education are working with a 2 form entry primary school in the heart of North Kensington. The school serves the very diverse local community and they are looking to recruit a KS1/2 Teacher who has high expectations of the children and a genuine desire to make a difference.
- A good or outstanding KS1/2 teacher with a proven record of raising attainment.
- Committed to raising standards and meeting the needs of individual children.
- Committed to being an active member of a team of staff.
- Innovative, creative and ready to embrace any challenges.
- Be committed to your professional development as a teacher.
If you feel you meet the majority of these criteria's, then the role of KS1/2 teacher in North Kensington could be for you.
- The opportunity to work with a highly supportive and enthusiastic team of teachers and SLT.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
- A good sized school (2-form entry).
- Opportunity to work with children who are both reflective and motivated.
- State-of-the-art ICT facilities
- Excellent opportunities for professional development.
Please apply with an up to date CV for this position ASAP to Nurani at REESON Education. Interviews/ trial days are commencing imminently.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80672272