Senior Payroll Advisor
Are you a payroll specialist looking for your next challenge where you can hit your ground running and put your past experience into practice?
This is an ongoing temporary position due to relocation but for the right person there could be prospects of this turning into a permanent opportunity!
Think you’re ready for a new challenge? Read on…
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring timely and efficient processing of the monthly payroll for employees
- Being the first point of contact for all internal enquiries relating to Payroll
- Supporting the implementation of HR & Payroll systems upgrades
- Assisting HR function with any payroll related queries and calculations
- Managing year end tasks i.e. Tax Year End, P11d production and PSA
- Assisting the payroll manager
For more information and to see a full job description please get in touch with Imogen.
- Available immediately
- Previous experience in a senior payroll position
- Past experience dealing with a large payroll – in the thousands
- Free parking
- 31 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
- An array of training and development programmes to help you progress your career
Plus many more!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422341