Assistant Investment Manager
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a Tier 1 Wealth Management Organisation with offices across the UK who are looking to recruit an Assistant Investment Manager.
The role is to assist the Investment Manager in the care of client portfolios, ensuring that a high level of professional standards are maintained at all times. This is a regulated position.
We are ideally seeking a candidate who has the IAD or the CFA level 1+ IMC but will be flexible on this if candidates are working towards this or have a solid background within Investment Management Support. Candidates should have a strong educational background, ideally a degree in a related subject.
Candidates will be joining a leading Wealth Manager who can provide fantastic opportunities to progress within the business. You will also be provided with a generous package and support towards further qualifications.
- Write to clients, answering any queries in relation to sales, purchases, dividends paid and Rights Issues, as required.
- Open new accounts and load stock onto the valuation system, liaise with former brokers in relation to the transfer of stocks and cash. Feed Capital Gains Tax histories onto the system and liaise with the Operations team as needed.
- Communicate with clients, either by telephone or letter, in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- Execute trades as required and directed by Senior Managers.
- Work as part of a team of Investment Managers, supporting them in administrative matters as may be required.
- Communicate and liaise with IT and Operations Department, working with them to implement any necessary changes to the systems and records.
- Contribute towards continuing development of the Group by participating in projects, committees and other activities as may be requested from time to time.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with brokers, professional advisers and other relevant organisations carrying out desk research as necessary so that investment and technical knowledge is maintained and increased. This includes maintaining up to date knowledge of and adherence to current regulatory requirements
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80665377