Senior Engineer - Interior trim, Bedfordshire
Senior Engineer – Interior System Development – Bedfordshire £45,000 - £49,000 circa + Excellent Benefits package
Unknown recruitment is seeking a Senior engineer – Interior system to join our client who’s a leading Tier 1 supplier to many OEMs. With more than 70 Manufacturing & development centres spanning several continents, a desire to provide world-class automotive components.
Senior Engineer – Interior System Development
The design & development of automotive components & systems using your engineering knowledge & experience. Your development activities will support new product launch & the continuous improvement of current product competitiveness.
- Complete development activities to achieve Quality, Cost & Delivery targets for new launch products.
- Generate, progress & implement product improvement projects e.g. technical cost reduction.
- Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends.
- Promotion of company technology & products
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Interior Parts Development or other Automotive Plastic parts
- Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Eager to learn and develop
You will have the ability & experience to:
- Manage Project QCT (from R&D perspective)
- Manage team of up to 4 Engineers
- Utilise CAD tool (NX) to review CAD Data
- Make, review & approve Engineering Changes using tools such as Design Review
- Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA, FTA, etc.
- Interface effectively across functions & regions
- Interface effectively with Customer
- Make reports/presentation for Management Reviews
- Conduct Benchmark Activities
If interested in the role of Senior Engineer – Interior System development then please contact Wilson Leung at Unknown Recruitment on ************* or send an up-to-date WORD CV to ******************************** all correspondence and conversations for the role will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960427678