You're an IT Manager who's fundamental in leading & supporting the IT department to ensure all systems and infrastructure are operational at all times across the business. Your experience as a striving & ambitious manager within a technical environment means you're knowledgeable in improving IT infrastructure and processes whilst coaching & mentoring your expanding team.
You'll be working for an award-winning, global maritime enterprise that works with high-technology to design & build bespoke products & solutions into the defence industry.
As the IT Manager, you'll be:
- Supporting the Head of IT in the development and improvement of IT strategies & processes
- Resolving IT infrastructure-related business issues through your extensive technical knowledge and expertise
- Overseeing the day to day IT support to all end users whilst mentoring & coaching your team to maintain delivery of business agreed service levels
As the IT Manager, you'll have:
- Excellent leadership & management skills
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of IT Infrastructure
- The ability to delegate tasks whilst also being willing to take a hands-on approach where necessary
- A flexible and adaptable nature
This market-leading producer is tucked away in the heart of the Dorset countryside, between Wareham and Dorchester, making it commutable from Dorchester, Weymouth, Poole or any surrounding towns.
"What's in it for me?" I hear you say. Our prestigious and in-demand client, topped our survey of the best benefit packages in Dorset and so should you be ready for your next challenge within a market leading business who recognise and reward their staff, contact Jai from Rubicon today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960429201